13 April 2010

Summer Dawning

:)  There was a glorious thunderstorm last night!  I stood outside on my back stoop (after I gave up watching Castle as it pixelated every time the wind blew or lightening struck) and watched the storm blow through.  There wasn't much rain, and the wind was just right so I could stand outside and not get wet.  The frogs were croaking all around.  It was awesome!  I love thunderstorm season!  I can't wait to get out to the Ranch and watch them roll in over the miles.  

Anywho, *pause to check last few posts* here are the photos I promised a while back.  I don't have any photos of it before I started painting, but you'll see...

You can see the lovely 'wood' grain of the original color in these first photos:


The next photos are 'in process' and the old pulls (top) and the new ones (bottom).




And finally: the finished product!  :)



I am very happy with this little project, maybe it will even inspire me to work on the pile of other projects.



1 comment:

Carlee said...

Looks good! Awesome job!