16 April 2010

Planning

I had a lot more to add to the last post, but it seemed to be getting fairly long.  Anyway, I'm just glad that it no longer looks like this on the Lake:
All of the ice is now off, and hopefully it will be warming up quite a bit so I can get some good kayaking in before I move to the Ranch for the summer.  :D

It's been crazy the last month here - we have all of the staff hired for the Ranch, and the Lake is almost done hiring (but we could really use a few more male counselors), so there's a million paperwork things to get done, not to mention program planning for the summer and even setting up the schedule for next summer.  I'm working on getting all of the resource people I need together for staff training as well.  

On top of that, I will also be studying for a CDL so I can drive the camp bus.  

So much to do, so little time...

2 comments:

Carlee said...

Totally understand the too much to do in too little time feeling. I've been bad at keeping up with people's blogs and LJs for awhile now. Need to get better about it, but these chances to catch up on come once in a while it seems... :(

Anonymous said...

I admire you for your work. I like your site. I have a book case to hold my books that you can get if you like. It's free. I am at http://amcneese.blogspot.com