30 March 2010

hey there fruity lips...

Apricot.  *mwah*   That is the shade of my new tinted lip balm.  In an attempt to 'be more professional,' I have started wearing makeup.  This is not something I am used to.  At all.  For those of you who've known me since high school and prior, you can probably count on one hand the number of times you have seen me wearing makeup.  Anyway, it's happened:  I'm growing up. (ish)  When I go out into the community and recruit staff and talk to potential campers, I will now look like an adult.  Scary.  Please tell me if I look funny when you see me, though, as I really don't know what I'm doing with makeup, and am therefore highly self-conscious about it.  Thank You. That is all.

1 comment:

Carlee said...

Yeah. The step into wearing makeup on a regular basis is a scary one, isn't it? I recently started wearing it to work most days (but still go bare a few days, too). My fear is always that people will get used to me wearing make up and then the one day I'm not they'll be like, "What's wrong?" or privately think that I really should wear makeup all the time. Ah....it's a mixed bag, eh?