08 March 2010

it's creepery outside

you know those movies? the ones that are supposed to be scary/disturbing? where the whole landscape is stark and it's not really light outside, but not really dark, and there's fog everywhere and the only noise you can hear - other than the footsteps of the main character waling down the deserted road - is the caw caw caw of a murder of crows somewhere in the distance (you can't actually see them). that was my walk to work this morning. kinda cool, kinda creepy.

in other news, i'm dying for some girlscout cookies. i don't know any girl scouts in the area, so i didn't get to order any, but i could devour a whole box of caramel delights right now. maybe it's a good thing i don't have any...

2 comments:

Aethelflaed said...

Ooh, I love those days! They're my favorite! That's why I love this kind of weather. :)

MissDoom said...

I keep waiting for the film noir to start or Scarlett to run pass yelling for Rhrett.

Girls scouts were selling cookies in front of BK Thursday or Friday. I kept up my montra of I do not need girl scout cookies. I do not need girl scout cookies.