19 September 2007

i don't think i've ever had a cookie hit on me before

so, i went home this weekend for cecil's siege. it was way fun. i saw people get awesome awards, and even got one myself. i also managed to score a huge(ish) amber bead from the little sister's boy toy. the best part was hanging out with everyone that i usually get to see at lilies, as i didn't get to go this summer.
i also got to drive across the state with erin and the boys. good fun. now my car smells like french fries.
we got to rapid at supper time, and once we got erin and the boys on their way to grandma's, i went to the mongolian grill. yum. andrew skipped out on mondy night football and met me there, and when we were through with the eating bit, it was time for fortune cookies. here is what mine said:
"Are your legs tired? You've been running through my mind ALL day long."
andrew's theory is that either the cookie is hitting on me, or someone beat him to his goal of hacking into the fortune cookie printing machine. :)

No comments: