09 July 2007

through the fuzzy contact

for some reason, i can't see well today. my left contact seems a bit cloudy, and my right one seems like it isn't in right. all together it's a bit odd. good thing i have my handy dandy back pack full of handy dandy random items like purell hand wipes, various bottles of lotion, kleenex, several varieties of gum, tums, a mint tin filled with ibuprofen, and way down at the bottom, amongst several other random things, the bottle of rewetting drops. ahhhhhhh... sometimes i wonder why i carry such a drug store around with me, but it's days like this when i am glad for it.

anywho

i have been so tired lately, and i don't really know why. it's possible that it's due to the heat or allergies or something like that, i guess. it's just annoying, because it means that i can't pull myself out of bed in time to do a small bit of exercise like i've been wanting to before work. it's been nice and cool in the early morning around here, so i thought that it would be good to get outside and go for a walk/jog for a bit, if for nothing else but the chance to be outside, not to mention that i could really use the physical activity since most of my days are spent at one desk or another. i really need to start getting out of bed instead of hitting the snooze button so many times... blah. too bad i like sleep so much!

aside from that, i made a necklace for my friend's b-day. i don't have a digital camera, but i've found that my scanner can do well enough to at least give you the general idea:


and while i was messing with the scanner anyway, here is some of the yarn loot that i have recently aquired. this first one is stuff that my friends brought back from the estes park fiber festival thingy:

this is the stuff that i bought using my b-day gift certificate to the local yarn store:

for some reason the font is doing funky things. sorry if it looks a mess!

2 comments:

dyetara said...

Your birthday yarn is pretty, and I like the leaf necklace

Unknown said...

YARN STASH! Yay!!!!!!