29 May 2007

gigglemeister

this weekend was midsummer's eve in the highlands. it was way fun. my friend lisa came with me, and i think that she managed to enjoy herself. i was named the "minister of giggles" but i think i like gigglemeister better. we'll see what her highness has to say about that. i made giggle stickers with her label maker, and will be spreading the giggles across the land. i can't wait!
other than that, my grandparents will be out here for a meeting tomorrow, so i will be cleaning like a mad woman tonight. my apartment is a pit! that's what i get for not being there except to drop stuff off and sleep. :)

2 comments:

MissDoom said...

gigglemeister, minister of giggles same difference to me so whatever you want to use is fine.
See you friday!

Carlee said...

I'm hearing you on the apato being a mess. Ours is really working its way into being a stye (or is it stie??). I really need to get a lot done today and tomorrow because I leave on Friday and I want everything to be pretty clean when I leave.