18 April 2007

back to the real world

i'm back at school, and now i've got A LOT to do before the semester ends (only 13 regular class days left). the rest of the trip went well. my presentation rocked! i even got complements from an archaeologist. :) the only thing that really sucked about the trip, despite being not-quite-but-almost-lost in san francisco, was the total of 46 hour on a bus.
not fun.
the rest was cool. of the trip that is... there really wan't much rest on the bus... couldn't sleep.
anywho, i spent a whole lot of time on my poster, and so if i can, i will post it here.
in the meantime,
here's a funny little ditty a friend showed me today:
i think that they are norwegian soldiers... i could kinda see the flag on their uniform.

1 comment:

MissDoom said...

I couldn't get the video to play. you will have to send me the link. I am glad you are home. Bus trips bah!